Kendra Wilkinson Clears the Air Over Playboy Confusion

Yes, Kendra Wilkinson is featured on the holiday cover of Playboy.
And, yes, this is the same Kendra Wilkinson who said a week ago that she would not be posing for the magazine again.
But, no, such an apparent contradiction does NOT make her a hypocrite. We'll let Kendra explain, via a blog entry from today:
Kendra and Her Men
I wanted to clear something up really quick! A lot of you saw on my show that I was struggling to decide whether to pose for Playboy again or not. I AM on the December cover of Playboy but it wasn’t from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion.
Ah, makes perfect sense now. Perhaps Kendra will next explain her definition of single parenthood, as ridiculously outlined in this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2010 by Celebrity BuzZ

2010• Copyright © Hot BuzZ • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •